The 1-Hour 2021 Report is coming soon!
So, we are asking for your help. First, will you serve as a “point person”? You may pick your school and the day you pray there. Second, would you share with others you think may be interested, especially if you are not able to participate or serve as a point person this year. Let’s spread the word so every school in Clark County is covered.
To sign up as a Point Person, find an open spot below and contact Phillip Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dennis Fuqua at email@example.com we will get you entered into the schedule. We are updating the schedule every week.
Prayer partners, feel free to attend any 1-Hour event listed below with a Point Person as you feel led.
This year we see it as part of a growing movement toward more and deeper prayer for students across the country and around the world. We hope you will also consider partnering with these parallel prayer movements happening in the next few months: (Click on the links below in Red for more information)
- Claim Your Campus – Prayer rally for students at every Middle and High School campus across the nation
- Every Student, Every School – Resources and encouragement to cultivate student-led, on-campus prayer groups that meet weekly at every Elementary, Middle and High School across the nation.
- See You at the Pole 2021 – Student led prayer at the flag pole of every Middle and High School 30 minutes prior to the first bell on Wednesday, September 22nd.
- Youth-Alive – Youth Alive® assists churches to…mobilize students to reach other students! …empower churches to connect with their local schools! Youth Alive® simply believes that every student and every school matters!
- campusfootprints – More resources for more prayer for your school campuses.
- momsinprayer – The power of teachers and mothers praying for our children. Includes a PDF prayer sheet for teachers. –TeachersPrayers2021.pdf.
Thank you. We look forward to 1-Hour 2021 with you.