If we coordinate, the answer is YES! Clark County Prays is a way we can coordinate.
Here is a simple plan.
- Congregations/ministries will commit to one day each month. For example the “second Tuesday.” (Smaller congregation/ministries may team together. Larger congregations/ministries may do more than one day per month.)
- They will rally the people in their congregation/ministry to cover the entire 24 hours in prayer each month in a way that fits their congregation/ministry.
- When we have 35 congregations/ministries, we can cover the all the days of each month.
- We suggest four primary prayer segments be included in the prayer times.- 1) Worship of Jesus 2) Topics unique to your congregation/ministry 3) A common topic each month for Clark County 4) A designated unreached people group.
- CCPC will provide fresh suggested ways to worship each month.
- Your congregation/ministry leader will provide topics of prayer for your congregation/ministry and information about the unreached people group each month.
- CCPC will provide monthly topics from and for the county.
We are more than half way there now. We would love to have you join us! Please contact us if you would like…
- more information
- to see past prayer suggestions
- to see a calendar of the current days covered
- to participate (!)