We are so grateful for what God has allowed Clark County Prayer Connect to see happen during 2013, our first full year of existence.
Here is a partial list.
- Identify nearly 30 Congregational Prayer Coordinator – more than half of these in the last year.
- Host three gatherings for these CPC’s to bring encouragement, equipping, vision and relationship within this essential group.
- Assist the prayer effort of several multi-congregational events – such as Compassion Vancouver, The All Church Picnic, The Weekend of Reflection and Prayer for Clark County, etc.
- Produce and distribute over 4,000 copies of the 40 day prayer guide Praying Like Paul… for Clark County.
- Be an encouraging voice for Seven – Seven days of fasting and prayer for our area. An average of over 600 people per night gathered during these 6 nights.
- Assist the Board of Clark County Commissioners in their request to find clergy to do an invocation at their weekly meetings.
- Host National Day of Prayer events.
- Encourage three pastors’ get-togethers for prayer and relationship.
- Host a week of prayer-walking throughout the county.
- Help coordinate Clark County’s role in a 30 day state-wide “Burn” (continuous worship and prayer) during the month of June.
Thanks to each of you who care enough about the Kingdom of Jesus Christ here in Clark County to dream and pray for its expansion!